Where oh where did the time go?
The past few weeks have been busy, busy – though I suppose that’s always the case.
So, what have I been up to during this blogging hiatus?
– Traveling up to Vermont for an extended weekend with friends
– Adopting out our foster dog, Precious, and immediately bringing home a new foster, Wally
– The good ol’ 9 to 5 (er… 8:30 to 4:30)
– Getting my fitness on
– Spring cleaning– yeah, that one’s really exciting
– photography, photography, photography
Currently, a lovely (albeit chilly) Saturday beckons me outside for some homebrewing and dogwalking. Back with more thorough posts on all of the above later (well, except for cleaning and working…because that wouldn’t be very entertaining, now would it?)