It’s been one week since we returned from our impromptu vacation – and mannnn, what a full week: taking in a new foster dog, house projects, job stuff, and plans, plans, plans. Exciting times, my friends, that I hope to share in more detail soon. Fortunately, our getaway recharged and refreshed us. We had a fantastic time down in North Carolina – it was the perfect mix of relaxation, fun activity and of course, delicious food.
Here’s the highlight reel:
- pink champagne (on ice, of course), fresh fruit & sheep cheese
- Sailing! Thank you to Captain Jeremy for taking us out – being on the water was perfection.
- Provision Company – while I definitely don’t miss my waitressing days there, the fresh seafood and atmosphere can’t be beat.
- Fried Green Tomatoes at The Basics in Wilmington … Andrew and I devoured these. Must recreate asap.
- scoping out the set for Safe Haven
- the BEACH: sand between my toes …
salt air …
I love it all.